Arizona Digestive Health would like to welcome our two new doctors, Dr. Anil Seetharam and Dr. Nayan Patel! These Board-Certified Gastroenterologists begin on November 1st at our 9767 N 91st St and 9755 N 90th St Scottsdale locations. Please learn a bit about our new doctors below and request appointments today!
Dr. Seetharam is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist and Transplant Hepatologist with Arizona Digestive Health in Scottsdale. In a distinguished academic career, he rose to UNOS Medical Director of liver transplantation at one of the highest volume centers in the country. He has performed extensive clinical research with over 100 published peer reviewed studies, national abstracts and book chapters. Driven by a desire to prevent most GI/liver disorders before they create serious problems and promote wellness, Dr. Seetharam is thrilled to offer office consultations on all GI/liver issues and performs GI procedures (EGD, colonoscopy, enteroscopy) at Scottsdale Endoscopy Center. Dr. Seetharam serves as chair of the Medical Advisory Board of the American Liver Foundation in the Southwest and is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Arizona.
Dr. Nayan Patel is a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist and Transplant Hepatologist with Arizona Digestive Health in Scottsdale AZ. He performs routine GI procedures such as upper endoscopy and colonoscopy in the diagnosis, screening and surveillance of gastrointestinal diseases and cancers. In addition, he also specializes in advanced liver disease, and cirrhosis and formerly was co-director of a liver transplant program. He also specializes in general gastroenterology conditions and colon cancer prevention. He is a member of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease and holds a national position as a member of the Training and Workforce committee. He is also a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and American Gastroenterological Association.
The holiday season is full of temptations – from desserts and special treats to many big meals with friends and family. During this busy time, how do you keep from packing on the pounds? All you need to keep that weight off is discipline and some great weight loss support. If you want to know how to do it, just read trough the article and also visit the Health Care Guys website. Richardsons Smoke House helps you for a great food and drinks. For those thinking of taking supplements to stay healthy, then consider looking into cbd products for sale such as this 2500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil. You can even check out some cannabis edibles.
The average American gains one to two pounds per year, and most of that weight is gained over the holiday season. However, research has shown that individuals who are already overweight can gain five or more pounds during the same period. By the reports made by a clinica quiropractica certain ancient medicines have shown great promise for people suffering from obesity.The tempting foods aren’t the enemy, but controlling how you respond to those temptations makes all the difference in the battle of the holiday bulge.Well you can also visit non-surgical liposuction for better health. It’s a lot more difficult for those that are older and in need of in home care, or what is known as assisted living, and other non medical services for clients and their families. This type of care provides comprehensive, compassionate, and professional care. It will help many seniors who struggle with keeping a healthy weight even after trying out different diets and exercises. If you want some healthy drink options to take upon your diet, then consider contacting this Cold Pressed Juice Delivery services.
The Bowflex Elite is one of many different home gym fitness equipment options available today. The biggest advantage of the Bowflex Elite is that it can be used in the privacy of your own home, without having to make any extra arrangements for a gym membership. Features that come on the Bowflex Elite include the following:
If you are expecting digestive problems on the following holidays make sure you try probiolite. Magnetic belts are flexible belts that wrap around your waist. They’re designed to mold against the contours of your back, making them comfortable to slip on and wear. What makes them so special are the magnets sewn into the back of the belt. These magnets vary in strength depending upon the product, but they’re designed to deliver a powerful magnetic field to your back muscles.
Tips for successfully surviving Thanksgiving Day
- Start with a balanced breakfast including fiber and protein – a bowl of oatmeal with a hardboiled egg is a great example, if you struggle to find good sources of protein, then consider going to the deli for some various options.
- Limit snacking throughout the day and do not skip meals
- Go for a walk after dinner with family
- Stay hydrated by drinking half your body weight in ounces of water
- Eat your vegetables first
- Eat slowly and savor every bite
- Plan to have only one plate of food – prioritize your favorites and have just a small portion of each food item – if there’s something you don’t care much about, skip it
- Remember what the holiday is all about, giving thanks for all that you have & all that you are
Tips to surviving holiday parties from now through Christmas
- Follow the 3 bite rule from. If there is a holiday food or treat you just can’t resist then take a bite – enjoy it and savor it. Take two more (really enjoy them) then toss it.
- Be diligent about your exercise routine – make a plan and stick to it! Consider purchasing equipment to make your workouts easier, like Pure Canned Oxygen. With these you won’t only have a more comfortable workout, but you will also be making sure you don’t hurt your back while you’re at the gym and also combining the routine with the supplement of your choosing, read the meticore supplement reviews to know about the best one.
- Place tempting treats at home or in the office in an inconvenient place and in a non-see through container
- Think of calories as dollars – how much can you afford in your budget and what would you most like to spend those calories on?
- Eat balanced snacks between meals to prevent intense hunger – a small handful of nuts and dried fruit will do
- Serve yourself on a small plate and limit yourself to one plateful
- Do not attend a party hungry. Bring a healthier food item so you have something lower calorie to eat
- Chew sugar free gum to prevent mindless snacking
- Avoid sugary cocktails – go for light beer, wine, champagne, or liquor mixed with Zevia or lemon juice and sparkling water
To our valued patients,
We want you to know that your health and safety is our utmost priority. In light of the pandemic and in an effort to protect the health and safety of our patients, we are pleased to announce that we are offering telemedicine services to our patients, click here now in case you need a cardiologist consultation who are prepared with the necessary medical supplies.
Having a “virtual” visit by telephone or video conference will allow you access to your physician from the comfort and safety of your home or workplace. Check this out to know about being healthy, fit and happy.
Please contact your physician’s office and our staff will schedule a telemedicine visit and provide you with the detailed instructions to conduct your appointment. Our physician’s and office locations are available on this website.
Very best regards,
The Physicians of Arizona Digestive Health